General Sport Referring/Advertising Rules
1. These general Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions" or "T&C") shall be valid for all services offered by XclusiveTrade.
2. XclusiveTrade shall offer referring services through various channels not limited to POS, SMS, USSD hereon referred to as ‘the service".
3. By using the service you are bound by the following terms and conditions:
• The General Terms and Conditions;
• The Referring Rules;
• The Advertising Rules;
• Any terms and conditions and/or rules concerning bonuses, promotions and special offers which may be advertised in any part of our website;
• Any further terms and conditions contained in any of the software which you may download in order to be able to use the services we provide.
5. The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between the Member and the Company and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings.
6. By using the service the Member confirms that he/she has reached the age of 18 or such legal age as he/she must have reached under the laws governing referring that are applicable to him/her. Irrespective of national regulations concerning the legal age, however, XclusiveTrade does not accept any Members under the age of 18 and applications from any form of incorporated or unincorporated legal entity. XclusiveTrade reserves the right to verify any Member's statement of age and status, and to exclude Members from its services, if there are any doubts regarding the attainment of the minimum age required or applicant’s identity. Any Member using our services, who is identified as underage or who has registered an account with the false information about their identity or status, shall have all his earnings forfeited and his/her (referring) account (hereinafter referred to as the "Account") shall be blocked immediately.
7. Non-Commercial, non-professional purposes: the Member's interest in using the service is of a personal nature, and is to be used purely for personal finance. Any commercial and professional interest is discarded.
8. XclusiveTrade does not warrant the constant availability and functionality of all or any products offered by XclusiveTrade. XclusiveTrade may not be held liable and will be held harmless by the Member for any damages, losses, costs, loss of profits or any other disadvantage a Member may incur in connection with any disconnection from or the non-availability of any of the products offered by XclusiveTrade for whatever reason.
9. XclusiveTrade cannot be held liable in any case for any damage or loss caused directly or indirectly by the service or by its contents or by the contents provided by a third party, unless they are based on intentional or gross negligence.
10. XclusiveTrade shall not be liable if the Member is unable to refer new member due to congestion on the sms system or any other electronic communication media used for the purposes of referring.
11. All indicated currency, dates and times are based on your country region unless stipulated otherwise.
14. The referring service is available in your country currency selected at the profile page.
15. The Member agrees that the Company may use the name, country of residence and/or the mobile of the Member for our own promotional material. The Company may contact you to provide such material and funds may be temporarily withheld until such time the requested material has been received. The Company would only seek this material in the event of a earning on any of the Company's products or competitions. The Company would always make every reasonable attempt of contacting the Member before using/requesting such material (reasonable is defined as three attempted contact attempts by telephone, e-mail or text message).
2. If you consider any amend carried out to be intolerable, you may cease using the service.
MANAGING AN ACCOUNT
1. Each Member who wants to have access to services and products offered by XclusiveTrade must open a referring Account. By opening a XclusiveTrade account and by referring new members, the Member warrants that he/she has reached the minimum legal age for participation. In addition by opening a XclusiveTrade account and by referring new members, the Member confirms that he or she retains the legal capacity to enter into an agreement with the Company. If one of these conditions is not respected the Member's account will be closed and all other necessary measures will be implemented.
3. It is prohibited for Members to buy, sell or transfer accounts to other Members.
4. When a new account is opened the Member is responsible for the accuracy and up-to-datedness of all the personal information and contact details provided, including name and date of birth, address, telephone number and e-mail address. XclusiveTrade reserves the right to close the Account when the information provided is deemed to be false or inaccurate.
6. Every Member may only open one account with us. XclusiveTrade retains the right to close the referring account of any Member who has opened multiple referring accounts under his/her name or under different names. If we have reasonable grounds to believe that multiple referring accounts (also under different names) have been opened with the intention of defrauding the Company, we retain the right to cancel any transaction related to the said fraud attempt.
7. After opening an account the Member must keep password and/or account number a secret. All transactions where your password and /or account number have been entered correctly will be regarded as valid whether or not they have been authorized by the registered Account holder.
9. In accordance with the legal period of warranty requested by law all the personal details saved in our system will only be deleted at your express request after the expiration of the respite period of one (1) year.
12. Member is not allowed to transfer funds from his/her Account to other Members or to receive money from other Members into his Account, or to transfer, sell and/or acquire, Member accounts.
13. If a Member does not access his Account by "logging in" using his Account name and security details for any period of 1 calendar month, his account shall be deemed to be "Suspended".
DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAWALS
1. The Member has the possibility to increase the credit balance of his Account with one of the payment methods made available by XclusiveTrade. The Member can similarly withdraw the residual credit balance using the same payment method provided upon registration, or any other payment method adopted subsequently by the Member once the full and appropriate verification has been completed. (Credit/Debit card, Bank Transfer, Virtual card (only for deposits).
2. Withdrawals will be remitted only to the same account from which funds paid into the member’s account originated.No withdrawal will be authorized if it appears to be linked with transactions predominantly performed with the purpose of allowing the transfer of money from a payment means to another. If such a circumstance occurs, the relevant amount may only be remitted to the member through the same payment means from which the money deposited into the member’s account originated.
3. In order to perform any transaction XclusiveTrade may undertake any such verification checks as may be required by ourselves or by third parties (including, but not limited to, regulatory bodies) to confirm the legal ownership and the origin of the money implicated, the identity of the applicant and to comply with the relevant Anti Money Laundering Provisions.
4. In order to withdraw your money, you will be requested to send us a copy of your Wallet ID. Whenever a transaction is made through bank transfer, credit card or electronic wallet, the first withdrawal request will be processed only after a security check has been performed. In such instances you may be required to supply the following papers together with the Wallet ID, in order to comply with our security policies:
• In case of credit card transactions, a copy of both sides of each of the cards used duly signed by the owner;
• A copy of an official document showing your billing address if it differs from the one registered in the Wallet ID;
• Any other document that may be relevant in order to complete the check.Full compliance with our requests will speed up the verification process.
6. Payouts handled manually through an ordinary bank transfer are processed within 2 banking days. However the Member acknowledges that we are at the mercy of the banks and Payment service providers in this regard and cannot do anything to speed up this process. As an alternative, withdrawals to e-wallets such as Neteller, Skrill Moneybookers etc. are usually processed within 24 hours from the request.XclusiveTrade reserves the right to carry out additional verification procedures for pay-outs exceeding certain amount, or when there is a suspicion of misuse of accounts or money laundering.
7. The Member agrees not to attempt any charge-backs, reversals or otherwise cancel any deposit previously made in his/her Account. Whenever any such event should occur the Member commits to refund XclusiveTrade for the unpaid deposits and for possible expenses resulting from the recollection of the misplaced money.
8. XclusiveTrade will hold the funds deposited in the Account as trustee for the Member and not as his/her banker or debtor. Accordingly, there will be no obligation on the part of XclusiveTrade to repay money to the Member as his/her debtor.
9. XclusiveTrade reserves the right to limit or to refuse refers.
10. Funds deposited in the Account, as well as earnings or other amounts not yet credited, shall not attract any interest.
LEGAL USE OF THE WEBSITE AND OF ITS COMPONENTS
1. Under no circumstances shall the Website be used for any purpose different from personal entertainment without our express consent. XclusiveTrade is not liable for any attempts to use the services offered by means or ways not intended by us.
3. Any action aimed to interfere with the normal functioning of the website including, but not limited to, releasing or propagating viruses, worms or logic bombs or similar is strictly prohibited and will be pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. XclusiveTrade may at any time and without previous notice, remove or amend any product offered via the Website, as well as alter available prices where such alterations do not affect bets already in progress.
5. Under some circumstances XclusiveTrade may provide its Members with software designed internally or by third parties in order to optimize the functioning of the Website or to benefit from additional services. In such circumstances the Member may be asked to accept further Terms and Conditions related to the utilization of the new component. Any attempt to interfere with, modify or reverse engineer any software provided is strictly prohibited.
6. XclusiveTrade is not liable for any possible IT failures caused by the electronic equipment used by the Member while accessing the Website or for faults due to the internet service provider used by the Member while accessing the Website.
7. XclusiveTrade also assumes no liability for correctness, completeness or up-to-dateness of the information services provided neither for the accuracy of livescores, statistics and intermediate results available in our website.
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE AND FROM OUR WEBSITE
1. The Member may link to our home page, provided he does so in a website owned by him/her, and in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. Links may not be established in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, sponsorship or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
2. Where our Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by our partners or other third parties, these links are provided for information only and we do not make any representations regarding the accuracy and reliability of contents available on such third party websites. We have no control over the contents of those websites and therefore accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from their utilization.
BONUSES / PROMOTIONS
1. The Bonus Conditions form part of the General Terms and Conditions.
3. XclusiveTrade reserves the right to deny admission or to terminate admission to any of the bonuses, promotions and/or special offerings, as well as to modify, suspend or discontinue their validity at its sole discretion and without informing the Member.
4. All bonuses and promotional offers are subject to the terms and conditions made available when communicating the bonus offer. If groups of Members acting in collusion or as a syndicate or individual Members who register several times, set up fictitious accounts or use front men attempting to rig bonus offers, XclusiveTrade reserves the right to call in any bonus payments granted, cancel any winnings made with these bonus offers, refuse to pay out any amounts requested and close accounts. XclusiveTrade reserves the right to terminate or change a bonus offer at any time. Furthermore, XclusiveTrade takes no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the contents of the information services, including, but not limited to the result notifications delivered via email and SMS. For further information about the rules concerning promotion/bonus offers, please refer to the respective rules.
TRANSFER OF FUNDS
1. Transferred funds must be turned over at least once with qualifying earnings.
2. Transferred funds cannot be used to obtain or contribute towards a bonus or promotion.
3. XclusiveTrade reserves the right to request proof of identification at any time if required.
4. Transfer limits (see below) cannot be adjusted or changed for any reason.
5. Transfer of funds cannot be reversed or cancelled.
6. XclusiveTrade reserves the right to exclude Members from any service at its discretion. If XclusiveTrade recognises any prohibited behaviour as a result of transferred funds both accounts may be suspended without notice.
|Advertise per click||$0.05|
COMPLAINTS AND SUGGESTIONS
1. If you wish to make a complaint or a suggestion regarding the Company, the Website or the services offered, as a first step you should contact our Member Services or send us an email through firstname.lastname@example.org. As second step, the complaint shall be assigned to an advisor that will manage to provide you with the appropriate response. Save as provided further under clause ‘3, should the complaint not be resolved as expected by you, a response shall be provided to you through internal message or email by the Member Service Advisor who will report the final decision to you.
2. All claims and suggestions should be forwarded to the Member Service in written form via internal message, fax, mail or e-mail. No complaints with regard to the acceptance, settlement or resettlement of a bet will be heard by us if they are not raised through our Member Services within 30 days from the event occurrence which the bet related to occurred.
3. Offensive or rude language, as well as malicious or damaging comments, will not be tolerated while contacting our staff or while discussing our products and services in any media, social network or forum. Any infringement of this policy will result in a suspension of the Account or in every additional action as may be required in order to ensure compliance.
These General Terms and Conditions are effective from 26/12/2018